American Web Design provides custom programming to meet your company's specific needs. No matter what function you want your website to perform, our team has the knowledge and experience to make it happen. Don't settle for canned functionality when you can incorporate state-of-the-art programming for Internet, Extranet, and Intranet applications that will allow your business to grow dynamically.
Our custom solutions utilize the following programming languages:
Cold Fusion Programming
SQL Database Programming
Java / Java Script Programming
HTML / Java Script and Cold Fusion Combination Programming
Remote Flash Scripting
Custom Programming Modules
As part of our customized service we have designed programming modules to enhance your company's website and make it more functional. Here are some of our most popular modules:
Lead Capture and Ezine/Email Opt-In
We'll create a sign-up page on your website for visitors to subscribe to your company's newsletter, ezine, or emails (for special offers, etc.). Sales leads are generated from customer information on the contact forms.
Our online forum module lets your customers post information or questions which you can reply to, or other customers can reply to in a thread.
We now offer the option of adding a blog to your website allowing posts to share company information and insights with your customers.
Our calendar module lets you post information on events, sales, demonstrations, new product launches, etc.
Website Photo Gallery
This convenient module allows you to store the photography you post on your website in one location - company logos, store and product photos, etc. The gallery allows you to resize photographs as needed and includes an easy method to upload to your website.
This impressive module can handle every facet of your company's project management. You can track customers, input contacts, tasks, and major projects, and add correspondence and notes to any entry. With this programming it's easy to establish timelines and assign staff to specific projects. You can also track billable hours by having staff use the project manager's time check-in and check-out functions.
This visually appealing programming module lets you show photographs and descriptions of company products without tying them to a shopping environment.
Content Management System (CMS)
One of the most popular programming components available today, a content management system (CMS) allows you to control uploads and changes to your website content without hiring an outside company to do this work for you. Here's a list of some of our CMS components:
- FAQ - post the most common questions from your customers with answers from your staff
- Web Page Module - easily revise content and add new photographs to any website page
- News - upload headlines and more detailed information involving news about your company
- Events - post details about company events, i.e. sales, changes to store hours, recent hires, etc.
- Video Gallery - a simple way to upload or download videos to your website
- Glossary - define terms specific to your company or industry
- Resources - provide links to other pages or websites to give your customers the ability to learn more about your company or a given product
- Banner Ads - stores, uploads, and tracks banner ads you place on your website â€“ a great tool for creating an your own ad campaign
- File Manager - This browser-based module acts like an FTP allowing users to whom you grant permission to upload or download files to and from your website
Below are a few custom solutions that were built for our clients.